Upgrade your smartphone and get $100 credit on your next bill....

• Question
  • Updated 6 days ago
We received an email and text at the begining of November saying if we upgrade our smartphone we would get $100 credit on our next bill. When my husband went in to get a new phone (because he lost his), he mentioned this. They said you need to show us the email or text... My husband said "I would if I had my damn phone!" MTS wouldn't give hime the credit!!
Photo of Gilles & Michelle Rey

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Darren De Visser

Darren De Visser

• 62 Points
They never do. They just want you in the store to upsell you something you don't need.
Photo of Clifford Lewis

Clifford Lewis, Champion

• 26,966 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You could  always log into the  MYmts  email system from  a PC/laptop  and print off the offer and bring it in if they need to see you did get the offer.
Yes I have since printed it but the offer is now expired. The point is, the email and text just said "visit your nearest Bell MTS store to upgrade" and did not say to bring in the email.
Photo of Debbie Dunmall

Debbie Dunmall

• 4,198 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
exactly what mine said
Photo of Laurene Lyss

Laurene Lyss, Employee

• 1,018 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
The email I got was not for an upgrade, it was for new service. That is why they need to see it.
Mine was for an upgrade but did not say we had to bring in the email.
Photo of Megan

Megan, Official Rep

• 3,326 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi There, 

We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience, and that the store representatives wouldn't honor the offer you were provided by Text/Email. 

We would be happy to look into this further for you to make sure the proper credit is applied. If you could please send us an email at community@mts.ca with your full name, billing address, and wireless number you upgraded. 

Photo of Bbc Lg

Bbc Lg

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi meg u there