student card

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
I am now enrolled in college and have a smaller income due to that fact. Am I able to brig my student card into a mts connect store and change my plan over to a student plan? Or do I have to sign a new student contract?
Photo of Travis Hiebert

Travis Hiebert

  • 70 Points
  • unsure

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of CoryB

CoryB, Champion

  • 27,342 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
It will ultimately depend on your existing contract. Best bet is to hit up the "Chat Now" link from the Contact page.

They will need to know your phone number and you will also need to be authorized to make changes on the account.