stolen or lost cell

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
What do I do if my samsung cell phone gets stolen in Jamaica or lost? Who do I call?
Photo of james thomas wilson

james thomas wilson

  • 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Official Rep

  • 1,182 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi James,

You can call us at 1-800-883-2054 to suspend your phone. If calling is difficult, we do have webchat and email services through our website. You should report your phone stolen as soon as possible to avoid usage charges that might be incurred.

Please note that if you recover the phone, we will need you to call us in order to resume your service. For security reasons, we cannot resume your service via webchat or email.