someone walk me through getting in touch with 247 tech support. doesnt work when i try for the past 4 days.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Non-pay issue.

Cant get through too tech support on weekends and evenings after 6 pm
Photo of Damian Thenhaus

Damian Thenhaus

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of gordon1111

gordon1111, Champion

• 12,804 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
204-225-5687 (callmts)
Option 3
Then wireless 1
Home phone 2
Internet 3
Tv 4

Hope this helps!
Photo of Damian Thenhaus

Damian Thenhaus

Pressed those numerous times. Office hours now closed after 6 pm and on weekends. Its been 5 days of me trying
Photo of Peter Parker

Peter Parker, Champion

• 2,610 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
You have to make sure you enter your phone number or account number into the system as well.  If you try zeroing out of the prompts you'll be redirected to the sales department and get that prompt.
Photo of Damian Thenhaus

Damian Thenhaus

Dial 204callmts or 611, 3 for tech support, 3 for internet,Press star, enter phone number, "please wait for a representative", pause, "office hours are now closed, our office hours are monday to friday, 8 am till 6 pm, we appreciate your business, goodbye". Trust me, ive done it about 20 times or more. This issue needs to be addressed. The only time ive been able to get through through to tech, is between 8 and 6.
Photo of Clifford Lewis

Clifford Lewis, Champion

• 27,068 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Would contacting  MTS Chat from a PC work for you?   Web chat is apparently not available on a cell phone browser at this time

MTS web site shows the chat reps are available in this time frame:

Monday to Friday

8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Saturday and Sunday

8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Note: some the services are only available for web chat until 8pm during the week.
Photo of Tennille

Tennille, Social Media Coordinator

• 15,524 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Damian,

I have an idea of what might be happening. Could you provide your account and contact information via community@mts.ca and I can look into it for you. 

Tennille

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.