First, welcome to the MTS Community! :)
If you are using our webmail service:
- When composing a new email you can start typing in the email address and it should auto-complete
- Or, from the address book, you can right click on the person you are trying to email and select "New Email".
I was just checking a few things and Amanda is correct.
If you are not using the MTS webmail , I just checked my stock cell mail apps (Samsung and BlackBerry) and our Outlook 2007 here at work and they work the same way as Amanda described.
Outlook and MTS Webmail (and probably other mail clients) also clicking on the TO button will bring up the list of all the email contacts you have and you can click on the one you need.
If I understand you right, you want to forward an existing message to multiple contacts. It works almost the same as multiple contacts on a new message except you don't select new message
1)select the message you want to forward and highlight it and then click the forward button from the bar on top of the messages
2)Click on the to button
3) A screen will come up with all the people you have saved as contacts
Press down on the crtl key and while its down click on the names of the contacts you want to forward the email to (they should highlight when you click on them)
4) stay on this screen and click on the to button and they should go into the box on the right
5) click on OK at the bottom right and you will go back to the email you want to forward and you should then see the contacts you selected in the to line at the top of the email
Then hit send as normal and it should go to everyone you selected.
Hope this helps