Currently, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) are in contract negotiations, which may lead to a disruption in postal services as early as July 2, 2016.
In the event of a postal service disruption you will not receive a printed bill in the mail. However, you are still responsible for paying your bill on time and standard late payment charges will apply.
How do I determine my balance?
· The easiest way to get your bill every month is to sign-up for Online Bill. If you haven’t already, you’ll first need to sign up for a MyAccount profile, where you’ll be prompted with the option to register for online billing.
· You could also estimate your balance owing based on your last bill.
How do I make a payment?
· Pay online with MyAccount
· Sign up for Pre-Authorized Payments
· Pay by Online banking or Tele-banking
· Pay in person at Financial Institutions and select MTS stores
If you have any comments, questions, or
need any assistance with setting up your MyAccount let me know, I’d love to