Cut backs

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
It seems no one from MTS is on here much anymore since the Bell take over.
Photo of mcmanone

mcmanone, Champion

• 6,710 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Tennille

Tennille, Social Media Coordinator

• 15,524 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Good morning mcmanone, 

Our Community forum is a volunteer opportunity for our employees, they chime in when they can and if they feel they have a good answer or a great response to questions on here.  There haven't been any cut backs to our Community forum.  If you're noticing that there are less responses it's probably due to how busy we've been or holidays that some of our coworkers have taken. I myself was away for two weeks and there's been a lot of changes for us to adjust to! 
Please be patient with us while we do our best to fine-tune our habits while we continue chiming in on conversations when we have a chance. 

Tennille 
Photo of Megan

Megan, Official Rep

• 3,346 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Just to add to Tennille's response. If customers need immediate assistance with their account, or have a specific question about their bills, or services it is still best to contact us directly either by phone 204-225-5687, Live Chat, or via E-mail on our Contact us page here: https://www3.bellmts.ca/mts/contact+us
We do find that a lot of the questions being asked here, are being answered by other knowledgeable customers which is what the Community Forum is all about! In most cases we will only step in to clarify, or assist when needed.  

Megan
Photo of Justin F

Justin F, Official Rep

• 1,082 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Further to this, I would like add, my name is Justin and work with the Advanced Technical Support department with BellMTS. Should you have any questions of a technical nature, please feel free to post them, and will do my best to answer them within a timely manner! Have a great day! :)