Conversations 1 - 20 of 36
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Why are prices sooooooooooooo high?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob S.
CTV2
When will Bell bring CTV2 to Winnipeg? Even on a sub channel OTA would be awesome! Thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Anyone on MTS noticing LTE advance or LTE+?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of pcguy
No way to record a show only on a particular day
3 years ago I had MTS Ultimate TV and went with OTA. MTS gave me a deal for basic TV and PVR and I noticed that even after 3 years one st...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of K from Canada
Detailed Billing for Wireless customers
I first became a MTS wireless customer in 2005. Back in 2005 Detailed billing (a listing of all your calls) was included FREE of charge. ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of K from Canada
Wireless/Internet $32 Bundle Discount Missing from Bill
WARNING: RANT I have had MTS Internet since spring 2014 and Cell Service with MTS since Fall 2014. Since Spring 2015 I upgraded to Inter...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chance Henderson
Internet stick and total internet.
Can I add an internet stick to my total internet plan? If so what would the plan look like and what would it cost?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Price complaint
How come prices keep going up and up and up? Now with Bell prices will go up even more!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Rob S.
No cell service in South Osborne
No service last night and it's the same this morning. What's the problem?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K from Canada
MTS sale to Bell finalized. Transfer to happen March 17, 2017
CTV news story says the final hurdle has been passed and Bell takes over March 17, 2017 Say goodbye to affordable Cell phone plans. ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Article
Photo of Dyords
Unable to access MyAccount - May 1, 2017 11:00 pm CT
Unable to access MyAccount online. Tried using different desktop (Chrome, Edge) and mobile browsers (Safari, stock Samsung browser) to no...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of steph7
Will not send you an actual final bill. Messed up my credit.
I cancelled my mts internet/TV account due to constant incorrect billing. MTS sends me a bill of over $600.00. OKAY they clearly must no...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of No Other Option
Internet price hike - again
Received another price hike for the only internet plan available here in Pinawa (lightning), the third hike in the fifteen months i have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
With bell buying mts
With bell buying mts will we see a better selection of phones and will there be a deal if you bring your own phone..also how would some o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob S.
Account changes
I received a letter today from MTS. Apparently at the beginning of this month my wireless account moved to a numbered company within MTS ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lawrence B. Erdile
I have never been able get anything beyond 2 channels.
What do i do now?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Corey Proulx
Google Pixel
Any word on whether or not MTS will be carrying the new Pixel phones? or will we not find out until Tuesday?
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony T.
How come MTS can't provide internet speeds even remotely close to what they advertise?
I have been paying for so called "Lightning" internet on the outside perimeter of Selkirk for over 4 years now. Yet again the internet dr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Byte Kiss
how do i cancel this is almost 2017 and ur answers are circa 2006 ? how lame ! can't even post cos i can't sign in !! fkfkfkfk!
cant find answers... i just wanna cancel this crap... just wanna know if i bring the modem back and to where... too bad is not like shaw....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ana Camelo
billing
Billing Payment
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question