Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 47
Photo of Steven Simpson
Slow dsl infrastructure with no signs of upgrade Pinawa MB
Hello, I am looking for some straight answers. For both business and personal use, I am finding the internet services in Pinawa to be exc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JT
La salle Internet issues?
Anyone else in the La Salle area having issues with their Internet? Tried all the normal tricks and I still getting 1mb down.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of RK
Leaving MTS Wireless
First I must say I love MTS and would hate to leave, but my wireless contract is up this year and if MTS doesn't make the data plans Cana...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dan
VoLTE, WiFi Calling, HD Voice between carriers.
Is there any chance we will be seeing WiFi calling anytime soon or VoLTE? Rogers and Bell have both of these. Also any possiblilty to see...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JT
WiFi Calling.
Does anyone know yet if BellMTS will be bringing WiFi Calling in to the Manitoba market like they have in other markets across Canada?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Preta
Does BellMts have a upgrade strategy for small "DSL Communities"?
I live in a rural area, and suffering from many of the same plights with slow DSL as other rural communities.  By today's standard it's s...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JT
Cell Coverage in Sanford
Anyone else having issues with cell coverage in Sanford? It goes from 5 bars on the highway to nothing in town. As soon as you cross Mand...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dan
MTS Should Increase the Reduced Speeds (if usage is greater then 15GB/month) on the Wireless Network
I understand it is good thing to reduce speeds for customers who use more then 15GB in a billing cycle to give fair network speeds for ev...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of mcmanone
LTE advanced updates
Hi Grandma not too sure if you're busy or off on holidays but any word on the lte-advanced as well as that tower on Braecrest Drive in Br...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Accordv6
Only on MTS Using KODI/XBMC on an Android box do I get these issues
Is there something which only MTS is blocking? I am trying to run a new Android TV Box and for some reason I can never get the correct T...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Hill
tv outage in winnipeg june 14th 2017
TV service went out about 0230 June 14th. Maybe due to bad weather but most likely due to Bell now being in charge. Tried calling....45 m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Customers being moved to Telus may experience poor coverage
I am with Telus and Rogers for my cell phones. My Telus phone would drop calls, experience slow data, web pages would stall. It is very d...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of No Other Option
Internet price hike - again
Received another price hike for the only internet plan available here in Pinawa (lightning), the third hike in the fifteen months i have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Don Joseph
High Speed Internet Plans In Rural Manitoba
Is MTS planning on increasing the high speed plans they have available for rural Manitoba? Currently I am limited to the 7mbps "Lightning...
  • 6 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Kelvin Kelly Richard Forsman
Why is service in Riverhights so poor I have to move all around my house to get a signal?
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Harold Johnson
I have fibre cabling running directly into my house. How is it that MTS charges $280 for 250Mb/s while google can charge $70 for 1000Mb/s?
I have fibre cabling running into my basement and into a fibre box before reaching the MTS router. How is it that MTS charges $280 for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of JT
Increased speeds in La Salle
Just wondering if there is a priority list of communities for upgrading internet services. Currently I live in La Salle and the top speed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JT
Android Marshmallow release date
Any idea when Android Marshmallow 6.0 will be released? I just received the 5.1.1 update on my S6 but  was wondering when 6.0 will come.
  • 9 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Parker
When will the Samsung S6, S6 Edge, and S6 Edge+ get the 6.0.1 update?
Is there an ETA as to when this update will hit our devices?  The patch came out in earlier this year and a few carriers have already app...
  • 7 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K from Canada
CBC Article - Manitoba has 2nd slowest Internet Speeds
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ma... So what's the plan to change this?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer