Conversations

Photo of Dan
2018 Price Changes
Why is the prices for the base internet plans going up while the top end plans are decreasing? Makes a lot is sense, make it harder for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of jared
Jets playoffs on Sportsnet?
Please don't tell me BellMTS is forcing us to shell out the ridiculous $15 price tag for the Sports Fanatics package to watch the Jets pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of thisis myname
Netflix..constantly have to log in
Is it just me or does everyone have to constantly log in?..I will be watching it..accidently hit the wong remote button and it returns me...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
seeing that expansion has started for some Communities
seeeing the expansion of internet is happening to some Communities, will areas around the city also get expanded? reason I ask is I live ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan
Here is the way BellMTS could be headed...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-... Read this article. Also shows CCTS gets the most complaints about Bell.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of jared
Tethering using Galaxy Edge 7
There is a setting in my phone settings that enables me to use the phone basically as a wifi router to connect other devices to it. Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of sondra99999
Will bell mts offer unlimited data now that they have merged
Will bell mts offer the unlimited data now that bell owns mts. I currently have unlimited data with mts and am looking to upgrade my phon...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of jared
Accidentally enabled Bridging on my MTS modem in the GUI, now I can't access the 192.168.100.xxx page... also no internet.
I was attempting to get a Wi-Fi extender (specifically a DLink DAP-1330) to work since the MTS equipment is in the basement and the signa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jared
Firmware for Galaxy Note 4?
Is it possible to download a firmware update file from MTS for my Galaxy Note 4? Could be 4.4.4 or whichever.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan Carewick
Samsung Note 4 - Android 5.1.1 update release date
When is the planned release date for Android update 5.1.1 on the Samsung Note 4? Also, is there a webpage that MTS keeps update informati...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jared
Can I bring my PVR box into an MTS store to get a new one?
 My downstairs one doesn't work anymore on HD channels. Upstairs one is fine. It will run for about 6-8 seconds just fine, but then lock ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered