Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 278
Photo of Sylvie
Meet Our Bunnies
Every-bunny's different. Who's your favourite? Winston: A former competitive sprinter and long jump champion. To this day, Winston maint...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Clifford Lewis
VoLTE is coming soon to BellMTS according to industry news site
Canadian Cell Industry News website MobileSyrup is posting in an article dated today that BellMTS will be providing VoLTE starting someti...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Justin
Wireless Protection Program
MTS offers the Wireless Protection Program on cell phones when you sign new contracts.  There is extended warranty, enhanced program, and...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of acamara
When will MTS offer 150 Mbps with 150Mbps download and 15Mbps upload like Shaw is starting to offer
Shaw just called be and offered me 150Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload for 79.99 per month on a 2 yr contract. Until MTS can get Fibr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of gordon1111
MTS and Credit reporting agencies
Good morning,A question;  How come MTS does not report your payment history to Equifax or credit reporting agencies.  I have a very good ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DC Carriere
Live Chat Support
when communicating from the office, I find the easiest and most effective method to be live chat. However, it seems for every one time I ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Why are prices sooooooooooooo high?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ryan Lagace
I had a 4k whole home pvr installed a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any 4k channels?
I had a 4k whole home pvr installed a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any 4k channels. I've been changed for 4k service on my bill...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Robert
iPhone 6s Discontinued Soon?
When is the iPhone 6s being availability discontinued by MTS?  I notice the 7 and 8 are available now.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gordon1111
Expand Call Centre hours
Hi,A suggestion I have is expand your call centre hours for customer service/billing to say something like 8-8 Monday thru Friday Saturda...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dylan Connell Butler
Home internet router issues
I am having issues with my home internet my home router has power and signal but won't give me wireless just power and dsl lights come o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Diane Lim
Bell MTS double posts. They are billing me twice and after several calls to resolve it they are not able to.
Fed up with trying to resolve this over the phone. They are taking a payment from us but they do not see it.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of gordon1111
Wireless protection plan for IPhone
Yesterday I bought my new iPhone 6 and for the first time I am choosing to skip AppleCare and just use the 9 dollar plan. Few questions ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jake Krahn
Winkler FiON
Is there any further update on widespread FiON availability in Winkler? A local competitor seems to be making some strides in this direct...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debbie Dunmall
When will the merge with Bell be complete?
I'm wondering when I can go to a Bell outlet to get a new phone? Not a BellMTS outlet?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of gordon1111
Feedback regarding billing system
Just some feedback I have regarding the billing system. It appears I only get 14 days to pay my bill by time I get the invoice. My onli...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leo Wong
Apple Watch 3 Cellular at Telus
Bell Canada is bullish on its customers whereas Telus unlike Bell, offers its customers the Apple Watch 3 Cellular as a 2-year plan so th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Leo Wong
Apple Watch 3 LTE Cellular
I was at the Winnipeg Grant Park Centre BellMTS store this morning and there was this new sign outside promoting the Apple Watch 3 LTE Ce...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of RuralCustomer
LTE, 4G, 3G, GSM, VoLTE, what are they?
Hi, I keep seeing all the talk about 3G, GSM, 4G-LTE, etc. and am wondering what the difference is. Some places are making it seem like 4...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Apple Watch 3 + Cellular
I'm sure some people already know, Apple released the new watch with cellular capabilities for the first time. I scrolled to the bottom o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question