Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 176
Photo of VALERIE ECKERT
Cellular Seasonal Service
How come Bell offers seasonal break on Cellular service... however BellMTS does NOT.. we are away 4 months of the year and had to pay ea...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dan
2018 Price Changes
Why is the prices for the base internet plans going up while the top end plans are decreasing? Makes a lot is sense, make it harder for t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Clifford Lewis
VoLTE is coming soon to BellMTS according to industry news site
Canadian Cell Industry News website MobileSyrup is posting in an article dated today that BellMTS will be providing VoLTE starting someti...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gerry Shott
When is Bell/MTS going to fix the coverage in Northwestern Ontario.
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Were you charged an activation fee and forced to use a new SIM for a hardware upgrade?
This is a common MTS problem. https://www.ccts-cprst.ca
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Robert G
Will MTS be upgrading services in the Grande Pointe area anytime soon?
I posted this questions 1.5-2 years ago. Jason Z was able to answer my question last time. Thought I would ask again and see if anything ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Leo Wong
Apple Watch 3 LTE Cellular
I was at the Winnipeg Grant Park Centre BellMTS store this morning and there was this new sign outside promoting the Apple Watch 3 LTE Ce...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of RuralCustomer
LTE, 4G, 3G, GSM, VoLTE, what are they?
Hi, I keep seeing all the talk about 3G, GSM, 4G-LTE, etc. and am wondering what the difference is. Some places are making it seem like 4...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of STEPHEN MOORE
Poor cell phone coverage in Transcona Winnipeg
Since switching from flip phones to smart phones in 2015, we have had very poor cell service in and around our home close to the Bio-rese...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Samuel Dion
Is there any way to use MTS TV connected to a third-party router?
I am trying to use a Google OnHub (the TP-Link one) and have MTS TV plugged directly into it. I am currently using a network switch that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dylan
Any word on Plans to Increase the upload rate?
I was just wondering if there are plans to improve the speeds offered. Specifically the upload rate on the 25/2 plan. In my opinion, it i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RK
Leaving MTS Wireless
First I must say I love MTS and would hate to leave, but my wireless contract is up this year and if MTS doesn't make the data plans Cana...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dan
VoLTE, WiFi Calling, HD Voice between carriers.
Is there any chance we will be seeing WiFi calling anytime soon or VoLTE? Rogers and Bell have both of these. Also any possiblilty to see...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Spam texts.
I, my mom, dad and a few others have received a text from the same person or thing...and non of us have never giving out our cell numbers...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JT
WiFi Calling.
Does anyone know yet if BellMTS will be bringing WiFi Calling in to the Manitoba market like they have in other markets across Canada?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Dan
Total Internet Price Hike
Good day, Seeing a price hike of $5 on the total internet on the website. Is this for new customers only or will it increase for exist...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Anyone on MTS noticing LTE advance or LTE+?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of sondra99999
Will bell mts offer unlimited data now that they have merged
Will bell mts offer the unlimited data now that bell owns mts. I currently have unlimited data with mts and am looking to upgrade my phon...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Why is Manitoba ALWAYS last on everything when it comes to service expansion?
Saskatchewan has more LTE coverage than Manitoba. SASKATCHEWAN!!! MTS has dropped the ball time after time. You guys are so SLOWWWW at de...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Every province has LTE Advanced aka LTE+ except Manitoba. HELLO???
Why is Manitoba always always always dead last when it comes to cell phone technology??? We don't even have low band LTE here!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved