Conversations

Photo of Dan
Wireless rate increase?
Just curios to know why all the wireless plans jumped up $5. The build your own plan, the starter plan went up from $20 to $25. Why so mu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin
Note 5 no longer available?
I was with a friend at an MTS Connect store (kildonan place) and ran into a co-worker of hers at the store.  Co-worker has a Note 4, love...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
roam like home
When will MTS lower daily roaming prices to match Rogershttp://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/travel$10/day (Max $100) to use your exis...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of BuckyD
Using a Cell phone in Europe
Will be in Europe for a month and would like to know the best way and plans MTS has to offer ? Not overly interested in Data plans as I'...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ethan Campbell
Will you guys sell the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact anytime soon?
I am thinking of getting a phone in a few months and have had my eye set on the Xperia Z3c, but I want to go with MTS.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gordon1111
Cancelling data on iphone
Hi, My moms cell phone plan will expire in April and after doing some looking around at her bills we discovered that she barely uses an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hilda McMillian
sims card
I just need to order a sims card for an iphone 4. Can i do it through the web or through customer service?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dallas
Black Friday Sale
Black Friday... Is your black Friday sale seriously the Iphone 5s from 2013 for free on a 2 year contract? 
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question