Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 204
Photo of Dan
2018 Price Changes
Why is the prices for the base internet plans going up while the top end plans are decreasing? Makes a lot is sense, make it harder for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerry Shott
When is Bell/MTS going to fix the coverage in Northwestern Ontario.
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of acamara
When will MTS offer 150 Mbps with 150Mbps download and 15Mbps upload like Shaw is starting to offer
Shaw just called be and offered me 150Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload for 79.99 per month on a 2 yr contract. Until MTS can get Fibr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Were you charged an activation fee and forced to use a new SIM for a hardware upgrade?
This is a common MTS problem. https://www.ccts-cprst.ca
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gail
Seasonal Internet at the Lake
Does MTS have a plan involving high speed Internet for say, 4 months of the year at the cottage? Cottage is in Matlock. I am an MTS inter...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gillian Antonio
Requiring internet at our seasonal campsite at Falcon Lake. We have 35 foot brand new camper trailer
Hi! We have a seasonal campground spot at falcon lake campground from May to October 2018, that we will be placing our 35 foot new traile...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mayank Patel
Norway house manitoba
The cell towers are so congested since couple years that we all having speed of mobile internet in 5kbps in 2017. like cmon BellMTS . eit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of gordon1111
Feedback regarding billing system
Just some feedback I have regarding the billing system. It appears I only get 14 days to pay my bill by time I get the invoice. My onli...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of RuralCustomer
LTE, 4G, 3G, GSM, VoLTE, what are they?
Hi, I keep seeing all the talk about 3G, GSM, 4G-LTE, etc. and am wondering what the difference is. Some places are making it seem like 4...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
An upset customer.
Was walking by the old MTS connect store which is now telus in the kp mall I heard lady who was on the list of customers that are being f...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dan
VoLTE, WiFi Calling, HD Voice between carriers.
Is there any chance we will be seeing WiFi calling anytime soon or VoLTE? Rogers and Bell have both of these. Also any possiblilty to see...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shawn Kleebaum
Booster Interference
Do some cell boosters interfere with cell networks. Had a guy show up at a friends door and told them they had to shut off their cell boo...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan
Here is the way BellMTS could be headed...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-... Read this article. Also shows CCTS gets the most complaints about Bell.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Dan
Why is all the old MTS YouTube videos gone?
BellMTS removed many former YouTube videos from MTS that were great memories of their history including the 25 years of cellular services...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dan
Total Internet Price Hike
Good day, Seeing a price hike of $5 on the total internet on the website. Is this for new customers only or will it increase for exist...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sondra99999
Will bell mts offer unlimited data now that they have merged
Will bell mts offer the unlimited data now that bell owns mts. I currently have unlimited data with mts and am looking to upgrade my phon...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan
Lightning Reach Plans
Why did MTS take away the $99 installation fee for lighting reach plans from the plan details on the website? At one time it showed in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Dan
Docker Services
Noticed when my cell phone is on cellular data (not wifi) it shows as Docker Services as my ISP when I search my IP address. I’m not the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Why is Manitoba ALWAYS last on everything when it comes to service expansion?
Saskatchewan has more LTE coverage than Manitoba. SASKATCHEWAN!!! MTS has dropped the ball time after time. You guys are so SLOWWWW at de...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Bell isn't getting on MTS towers until July 15th. Telus already has access. WHY?
I just called the Bell MTS store and apparently they are not getting access to MTS coverage until July 15th. This has got to be the worst...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer