Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 640
Photo of chemist
Services cancellation (moving out of the province)
In about 2 months (mid-June) I will be moving out of the province. Now I am on Total Internet with the contract that ends in July. Could ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of DONALD JOHNSON
Will an MTS iPhone be able to be used in the Yukon ? Will it need to be unlocked ?
Will an MTS iPhone be able to be used in the Yukon ? Will it need to be unlocked ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Debbie Dunmall
Internet choppy and slow for almost a month and I have NO internet... what is going... on carpathia road
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of CoryB
MyAccount Services Down?
MyAccount Services are currently down. Is there an ETA when they will be back?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark
Updates still available for galaxy s4?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Randy
How long before you can upgrade your cell phone?
I know on a 3yr plan you could pay a fee to upgrade with 6 months remaining on your contract. I assume that changes on a 2yr plan. Would ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of jared
Jets playoffs on Sportsnet?
Please don't tell me BellMTS is forcing us to shell out the ridiculous $15 price tag for the Sports Fanatics package to watch the Jets pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of GREGORY DESORCY
Fibe Internet in the La Broquerie Area -
When will Fibe be available? Im paying same amount for high speed as other towns, yet only have "up to" 5mbps download. How is this fair?...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Simpson
Slow dsl infrastructure with no signs of upgrade Pinawa MB
Hello, I am looking for some straight answers. For both business and personal use, I am finding the internet services in Pinawa to be exc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Justin
Wireless Protection Program
MTS offers the Wireless Protection Program on cell phones when you sign new contracts.  There is extended warranty, enhanced program, and...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JACK
Rural internet
I believe its time we get off our asses and help other companies who are trying to push into the rural towns to provide internet They are...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sandra Shulman
NEED TO DISABLE THE SCREEN SAVER FEATURE WITH TV. PLEASE HELP!
Does anyone know how to disable the screen saver feature that comes on when the tv is on the same channel for hours? It comes up saying "...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debbie Dunmall
MTS making it difficult to renew contract due to high price...
MTS making it difficult to renew contract or remain loyal due to high price... for example... I am off contract now and check daily for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of acamara
When will MTS offer 150 Mbps with 150Mbps download and 15Mbps upload like Shaw is starting to offer
Shaw just called be and offered me 150Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload for 79.99 per month on a 2 yr contract. Until MTS can get Fibr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of ARKAY1_SID
Why are prices sooooooooooooo high?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of bgaultier
I’m over 18 now and want to switch account to my name, The money comes out of my account already and I have permission, what else do I need
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken Mansell
My average download speed is 1.5 Gbps and I pay for high speed,do I get a refund for all those years att 1.5
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gillian Antonio
Requiring internet at our seasonal campsite at Falcon Lake. We have 35 foot brand new camper trailer
Hi! We have a seasonal campground spot at falcon lake campground from May to October 2018, that we will be placing our 35 foot new traile...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ryan Lagace
I had a 4k whole home pvr installed a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any 4k channels?
I had a 4k whole home pvr installed a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any 4k channels. I've been changed for 4k service on my bill...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rob S.
CTV2
When will Bell bring CTV2 to Winnipeg? Even on a sub channel OTA would be awesome! Thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question