Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 46
Photo of Christy
Customers in Sprague MB will experience issues with their landline service.
The community of Sprague MB will not be able to use their landline and long distance service. We are working to get this resolved as quic...
  • Christy, 1 day ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Sandra Shulman
NEED TO DISABLE THE SCREEN SAVER FEATURE WITH TV. PLEASE HELP!
Does anyone know how to disable the screen saver feature that comes on when the tv is on the same channel for hours? It comes up saying "...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justine
What is the maximem storage limit within MTS mail?
I'm with shaw right now and just wanna know if i'm gonna lose all my old emails
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Justine
When are we getting fibre to the home in Winnipeg?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of S. WAKELIN
WWE Network not approving cable provider login
I am a WWE Network subscriber at Bell MTS and I cannot access the on demand features through the WWE app. After signing in to my WWE acco...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rene Fideau
Internet Service Alert - 06-05-2018
Customers in the areas of Lynn Lake and Black Sturgeon, may experience issues with their High Speed Internet service.  We are working on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Christy
Customers may have issues connecting to LTE Data only (HSPA/4G working fine)
Customers may have issues connecting to LTE Data only (HSPA/4G working fine). This seems to be intermittent. We are aware of the issue an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of ROHAN UNRAU
WWE Network online content - can not access
I;ve been trying to access WWE Networks online content.  The WWE Network splash page takes me to the "select your tv provider" I select B...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Christy
Community of Little Grand Rapids is without Landline service.
Due to wildfires, the community of Little Grand Rapids is without Landline Voice service. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Sylvie
Meet Our Bunnies
Every-bunny's different. Who's your favourite? Winston: A former competitive sprinter and long jump champion. To this day, Winston maint...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Christy
Whyte Ridge area of Winnipeg will be experiencing issues with Fibe TV and Internet.
Customers in the Whyte Ridge area of Winnipeg may be experiencing issues with their TV and Internet services. Bell MTS facilities that se...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of IVAN GALLAGHER
Missing RESTART tab on Program Info page
I can't use the new feature  "Restart" on my PVR .On the Program Info page under the Summary tab The Restart Tab is missing from all the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Christy
St James area affecting FibeTV and Internet
FibeTV and Internet in the St James area are without power and affecting services. We apologize in advance and working to get this resolv...
  • Christy, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Christy
3rd Party TV Apps are not working (Netflix, Stingray, Weather Ap, etc)
Bell MTS Fibe TV subscribers are unable to use the built in third party applications on their set top boxes. This includes: Netflix, Stin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Christy
St. Adolphe voice services (local and long distance) are not working.
Customers in St. Adolphe will be without voice services (local and long distance). We are working to get this corrected as soon as possi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of John Ocampo
Locked sim/ PUK code
I was looking through my settings and I went on phone I clicked random things and it asked me for a password it said 3 try's. I didn't re...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of K from Canada
Does New SIM Card constitute a change in mobile plan?
Since Bell bought MTS, the starter plan went from $20 to $35 and because of that I have been very reluctant to sign a new contract. For t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Christy
Email Delays
Some customers may experience delays in accessing their email. We apologize in advance and are aware of the situation. We are working t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of Christy
Email delays
Customers may experience delays in accessing their email. We are aware of the situation and working to get it fixed. Thank you.
  • Christy, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Rene Fideau
Landline Service Alert - 11-19-2017
Customers within the community of Sandy Bay will be unable to use their landline voice services. We're working to correct the issue as qu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
  • Archived