Conversations

Photo of gordon1111
Wireless protection plan for IPhone
Yesterday I bought my new iPhone 6 and for the first time I am choosing to skip AppleCare and just use the 9 dollar plan. Few questions ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Apple Watch 3 + Cellular
I'm sure some people already know, Apple released the new watch with cellular capabilities for the first time. I scrolled to the bottom o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K from Canada
RIP MTS... 1905 to March 17, 2017. You will be missed
Today is a sad day in MTS history.... Bell officially takes over. My prediction is that over the next 12 to 24 months we can look for...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris
iPhone 7 Pricing
So, doing my homework here, has anyone else noticed the price difference right now in Manitoba for the new iPhone? (All 32gb regular m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chris
MTS iPhone 6s Sale
Just saw that MTS announced the deals on the iPhone 6s 16 and 64gb, was wondering how long these deals will last? :)
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of gordon1111
Apple Music
Hey everyone, I know this isn't an MTS service but am curious if anyone on these forums tried/use Apple Music. What are your thoughts...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Karen Ptasznik
esecuritel .. rude crooks
Esecuritel sent me a crap replacement for my new 6 week old s5 that was damaged. The replacement shuts off.. deletes apps .. battery dies...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris
Trans canada
Will MTS be adding/improving LTE coverage along the trandcanada? On trips from Winnipeg to brandon, we can't even use our iPhone, because...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered