Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
seeing that expansion has started for some Communities
seeeing the expansion of internet is happening to some Communities, will areas around the city also get expanded? reason I ask is I live ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
An upset customer.
Was walking by the old MTS connect store which is now telus in the kp mall I heard lady who was on the list of customers that are being f...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of RK
Leaving MTS Wireless
First I must say I love MTS and would hate to leave, but my wireless contract is up this year and if MTS doesn't make the data plans Cana...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Spam texts.
I, my mom, dad and a few others have received a text from the same person or thing...and non of us have never giving out our cell numbers...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
With bell and mts being one
Does this mean we will get access to more phones? And will we be able to go to the a bell store and or kiosk if we have issues. And which...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of K from Canada
100,000 MTS Mobility Customers moving to Telus - Letters coming soon
CBC story this morning http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Will pre paid customers be affected
with 100,000 moving to telus ( which I think is dumb but that just me) will Pay as you go customers be affected as well or will they stay...
  • Chad Pidruchny, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
With bell buying mts
With bell buying mts will we see a better selection of phones and will there be a deal if you bring your own phone..also how would some o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don Joseph
High Speed Internet Plans In Rural Manitoba
Is MTS planning on increasing the high speed plans they have available for rural Manitoba? Currently I am limited to the 7mbps "Lightning...
  • 6 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Bell???
Any new info on if bell buying MTS or did the deal fall through.??
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Call Tech Support for issue
Call Tech Support to see if I can get someone from MTS to come to see why our house phone is not working...I did the list that you give t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JT
Android Marshmallow release date
Any idea when Android Marshmallow 6.0 will be released? I just received the 5.1.1 update on my S6 but  was wondering when 6.0 will come.
  • 9 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Home phone Question.
Question when the Bell deal goes through ( maybe) for those that still have a landline phone what will happen?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CoryB
MTS Soldto BCE (Bell)
Report this morning a deal has been reached for BCE to buy MTS for $3.1 billion. As part of the deal one third of the post paid wirele...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Service down?
Is the 4G/lte down in the selkirk area i have signal but not 4G/lte service..
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
Windows phone update
I know its too soon but seeing that the windows update for windows phones ( the ones that can get the update) just got released today.......
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Landon Falk
my phone was disconnected on friday but the bill was paid on friday evening, how can i get it to be reconnected?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan
Possible Sale of MTS to Bell?
Hearing more talks about Bell possibly buying out MTS. Is this true does anyone know? I really hope this does not happen or else we will ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Jason
MTS selling our info
I am very upset that MTS has sold our mobile numbers to Elections Manitoba. Lately I have been getting harassed with Robo Calls from vari...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chad Pidruchny
SIM card issues.
My phone was all well and fine untill 12:30 today went to call someone and my phone had no data and my sim card wasn't being seen.and I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved