Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 114
Photo of Gillian Antonio
Requiring internet at our seasonal campsite at Falcon Lake. We have 35 foot brand new camper trailer
Hi! We have a seasonal campground spot at falcon lake campground from May to October 2018, that we will be placing our 35 foot new traile...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ryan Lagace
I had a 4k whole home pvr installed a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any 4k channels?
I had a 4k whole home pvr installed a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any 4k channels. I've been changed for 4k service on my bill...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Debbie Dunmall
When will the merge with Bell be complete?
I'm wondering when I can go to a Bell outlet to get a new phone? Not a BellMTS outlet?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of gordon1111
Feedback regarding billing system
Just some feedback I have regarding the billing system. It appears I only get 14 days to pay my bill by time I get the invoice. My onli...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leo Wong
Apple Watch 3 LTE Cellular
I was at the Winnipeg Grant Park Centre BellMTS store this morning and there was this new sign outside promoting the Apple Watch 3 LTE Ce...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brian Kletke
can i take a pause in service on my cell phone plan?
Can I take a break from my $35/m plan while on vacation? How much does it cost?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of mcmanone
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas everyone:) and all the staff at BellMTS.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dan
VoLTE, WiFi Calling, HD Voice between carriers.
Is there any chance we will be seeing WiFi calling anytime soon or VoLTE? Rogers and Bell have both of these. Also any possiblilty to see...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JT
WiFi Calling.
Does anyone know yet if BellMTS will be bringing WiFi Calling in to the Manitoba market like they have in other markets across Canada?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Yukkel
DSL light been blinking for 2 weeks no internet. Why?
As the title says
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of glenda scurfield
I'm looking for holiday music. Where do I find it?
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of thejets
Am thinking of switching to bell from shaw
Am thinking about coming to bell but if you want to change your programming after 5 pm office is closed unlike shaw there always open how...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roberta Redhead
my room mate is moving out all services are in his name can I keep all services and switch account to my name?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of jared
Tethering using Galaxy Edge 7
There is a setting in my phone settings that enables me to use the phone basically as a wifi router to connect other devices to it. Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of AshPie
Cable running across lawn
I have been in conversation with BellMTS since April 2017 regarding a cable running from the box in my front yard to a neighbours propert...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dan
Why is all the old MTS YouTube videos gone?
BellMTS removed many former YouTube videos from MTS that were great memories of their history including the 25 years of cellular services...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Preta
bellmts.ca down?
I am unable to access www.bellmts.ca website.  I may be needing to get another DSL line for business in my home and wanted to check plans.  
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ernie Kirouac
Can't call anywhere from Saskachewan, to Winnipeg with iphone7
From my bell mts iphone7 while i'm in Saskatoon Saskachewan, any call to Winnipeg gets three beeps, call failed . Any sugestions?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Brad Early
S St. Vital TV and Internet out
Howdy! I'm reporting this service outage: South St. Vital customers may be having difficulty with their TV and Internet services. Can you...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Brad Early
Multiple service alert for Sept 28th
Hi there. I'm reporting a multiple service alert here: Customers in The Pas, Wanless, Whiskey Jack, Hargrave River, Cranberry Portage, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived